Thursday 5 April 2012

செம்பட்டை (Sempattai) - 2012 : (குறும்பனை) Location is the main highlight of the Movie.

kurumpanai-coastal-village-shooting-spot-sempattai
Movie: Sempattai - 2012
Music : Sree Raghav
Cast : Dilipan, Srijith, Gowri Nambiar, Danushree
Director : Ganesh


What it is about…

The audio of G. S. Studios' Sembattai was released recently. The story is about two brothers — the elder one taking care of the younger one, who is naive. The brothers face various problems and how they overcome them is told in an interesting way.
The cast includes Dilipan, Srijith, Gowri Nambiar, Dhanushree, George Rajan, Cheran Raj and Kandaswamy. The camera is handled by Saleem. The music is composed by Sreeraghav and the editing is by Mahavishnu. I. Ganesh has taken care of the story, screenplay, dialogue, direction and production.

Producer and director I. Ganesh: I have worked with directors Fazil and Siddick. Since I liked the storyline of Sembattai very much, I decided to produce and direct the film myself. As it is a subject revolving around the fisher folk, we chose to shoot it on the seashore. The location is the main highlight of the movie. We have used the songs not just to enhance the visual beauty, but also to take the narrative forward.

Hero Dilipan: Sembattai is my debut flick and I have done what the director has told me to do. I have appeared in insignificant roles in various films, but this is my first major role. I learnt a lot, acting in the film. 

Music director Sreeraghav: This is my first feature film. I enjoyed the challenges the script posed. After being a composer for jingles, I am happy to have landed this film. A lot of hard work has gone into the songs as well as the background score. I hope the audience likes my work.

1. Aaramal      Download
2. Athisayam      Download
3. Kadalodu      Download
4. Kadumaram      Download
5. Muthe Muthe      Download
6. Nenjil      Download
7. Sempattai      Download
8. Sumaithangi      Download
9. Thakara Thakara      Download
10. Uthu Uthu      Download

No comments:

Post a Comment