Tuesday 20 December 2011

Jyoti Amge : 62.8 cm Tall makes Guinness World Record (உலகின் மிக குள்ளமான பெண்)

Jyoti Amge - a high school student from Nagpur, Maharashtra has been recognized as world's shortest woman by Guinness World Records recently. She is 18, and is dreaming of make it in Bollywood one day!

"Jyoti Amge stood just 62.8 centimeters (24.7 inches) tall — shorter than the average 2-year-old". "I have put Nagpur on the world map. Now everyone will know where it is," said Amge, 

Jyoti dreams of working in a film one day ' alongside Salman Khan.
"Jyoti encourages us all to look beyond mere size and to just celebrate our differences," Guinness adjudicator Rob Molloy said.
"Last year, she passed her Class X exams with distinction and is now studying higher secondary at a junior college"
 "The title of shortest woman in history continues to be held by Pauline Musters, who lived in the Netherlands from 1876 to 1895 and stood 61 centimeters (24 inches) tall"
 "Like any other woman her age, Jyoti loves being fashionable. "I love ornaments," she said shyly, "and I like partying with friends"
"I feel grateful to be this size. It's bringing name and fame to my family," Jyoti said. "After all, if I weren't small and had not achieved these world records, I might never have been able to visit Japan and Europe and many other wonderful countries"

No comments:

Post a Comment